If it was up to us, no one would ever need tooth removal in Dorr. Unfortunately, injuries, infection, and other oral health needs can arise that make this procedure necessary. When it is, you can rely on the expertise of Dr. Dudzik and his team for your extraction. With our help, you can:
- Find relief from your dental pain
- Get your healthy smile back
- Stop overcrowding in your mouth
- Move forward with restorations like implants or dentures
If you are in pain, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We do our best to offer same-day appointments for urgent dental needs. Ask about our in-house membership plan, which offers savings on extractions and other services.
Extracting a Tooth Can Protect Your Oral Health
There are many reasons a tooth extraction is necessary for patients. If your tooth is severely damaged or decayed, it may be best to remove it before it harms other healthy teeth. Or if your wisdom teeth are coming in, we can remove them before they impact your nearby teeth. Also, if you are interested in getting implants or dentures, we may remove remaining teeth so you can move forward with your procedure.
There’s no reason to feel nervous about your tooth extraction. Dr. Dudzik uses anesthetic to numb your mouth, so you don’t feel anything. You can also take advantage of oral sedation if you struggle with anxiety. You just take it before you show up for your appointment.
Once we have extracted the tooth, you may be concerned about replacing it. At our office you have plenty of options:
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a single tooth by pairing a dental crown with an implant.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace one or several teeth. A traditional bridge is anchored to nearby healthy teeth. You can pair your bridge with implants instead, so no other teeth are affected.
- Full or Partial Dentures – We can fill the gaps in your smile with partial dentures, or replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures. We can also secure your dentures with implants, which gives you a more natural feel and function.
For tooth removal in Dorr, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We are open as early as 7 a.m. for your convenience!