With any luck, you’ll never run into a situation where you need restorative care, like dental crowns and bridges in Dorr. If you do, though, you can trust our dental team to repair your smile and get your oral health back on track. Whether you have a large cavity or you’ve knocked out a tooth, our lifelike restorations can:
- Give you a complete, healthy smile you love showing off to others
- Restore your confidence in your dental health
- Get you out of pain, so you can enjoy your life again
- Allow you to eat the foods you love without limitation
If you are dealing with dental discomfort, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 616-202-5959. We strive to see patients on the same day whenever possible, if it’s an emergency.
Restore Your Oral Health With a Crown or Bridge
One of the reasons patients love our practice is that we use our CEREC® system to create restorations in a single appointment. This means you won’t have to wear a temporary crown and return again to have your permanent one placed. Instead we’ll create a crown for you while you are here, and you’ll leave with a healthy smile.
We offer several types of restorations in our office:
- Dental Crowns – Our crowns are made with ceramic material, so they look natural in your mouth. Plus, you deal with less tooth sensitivity with this type of restoration. A crown can mend a cracked or broken tooth. When attached to a dental implant, it can replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays or Onlays – These are restorations that are often used if a cavity is too large for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
- Dental Bridge – If you are missing one or several teeth, we can fill the space with a dental bridge that gets anchored to teeth on either side of your gap. We can also anchor it to implants instead. This means we won’t have to remove any structure from healthy teeth.
We keep you comfortable during your appointment. We’re a relationship-focused practice that takes time to explain our processes and educate you on the best path to better oral health. We use a topical anesthetic to numb the areas of your mouth we are working on. We can also offer you oral sedation if you experience dental anxiety.
Find out what dental crowns and bridges in Dorr can do for your smile. Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. three days a week!