Many people hesitate to get dentures in Dorr because they don’t like the idea of wearing fake-looking teeth. However, modern dentures have come a long way and feel and function better than ever. By visiting Dorr Family Dentistry to replace your teeth, you can:
- Eat the crunchy foods you’ve had to avoid
- Pair your dentures with implants for a more secure bite
- Improve your oral function and overall appearance
- Avoid the sunken cheek look that happens due to missing teeth
- Boost your overall health by eating more nutritious foods
Call 616-202-5959 if you are ready for the benefits of dentures. We’re open at 7 a.m. three times a week to fit in with your busy schedule. Ask about joining our membership club for savings on dentures and other restorative services.
Enjoy a Full Set of Teeth With Our Dentures Options
Not having all of your teeth is more than just a cosmetic issue, it also puts your health at risk. You aren’t able to give your body the nutrition it needs since you have to limit your foods. You also have an increased risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
When you visit us to discuss dentures, we’ll review all of your options:
- Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, you may be interested in partial dentures. They’re often an ideal alternative if you don’t have the structure for a bridge. Like traditional full arch dentures, they’ll be removable.
- Traditional Dentures – These replacement teeth are kept in place with suction, sometimes supplemented with adhesive. They’ll be customized just for you, so your smile looks and feels natural.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These removable dentures snap into place on top of dental implants. They’re more secure than traditional dentures, and you won’t need adhesive. You’ll enjoy better oral function.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures will be secured by implants and stay fixed in place. This means they’ll feel and function similar to natural teeth. You’ll take care of them the same way too, with brushing and flossing. Your dentist can remove them, if needed.
- Temporary Dentures – As your dentures are being created, we’ll give you a set of temporaries you can wear. You’ll never be without a full set of teeth again.
Find out which of our dentures in Dorr are right for you. Call 616-202-5959 to schedule an appointment.