No matter what stage of life you are in, you deserve to have a smile you love and good oral health. It can make the difference with how you feel about yourself and the confidence you show to others. To keep your smile in excellent condition, you need a dental team that puts you first. You’ll find that at Dorr Family Dentistry in Dorr, MI. As our patient, you will:
- Find treatment options for every one of your family members
- Feel confident about your dental care with customized plans
- Benefit from our use of the latest dental technologies
- Get help with your dental nerves thanks to oral sedation
- Afford your care with flexible payment options and our membership club
- Enjoy convenient visits with hours as early as 7 a.m.
Find out what we can do for your smile by calling 616-202-5959 for an appointment.
Our Comprehensive Treatments Meet Your Dental Needs
From dental checkups to dental implants to replace missing teeth, we offer a wide range of treatment options to meet your needs. Best of all, we have invested in technology for the betterment of your smile. For example, we use our CEREC® system to create restorations like dental crowns in one appointment. We also use digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to plan for treatments.
Depending on your needs, you may benefit from:
- General Dentistry – This includes preventive care like cleanings and exams. We also provide dry mouth treatment and gum disease care. You can get custom-made mouthguards for athletes or people who grind their teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We can give you the smile of your dreams with treatments like teeth whitening, veneers, dental bonding, crown lengthening, tooth contouring, or a complete smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry – We’ll repair your smile with tooth fillings, dental crowns, inlays or onlays, dental bridges, or dentures. We can pair your new teeth with dental implants if you want a more lifelike oral function.
- Oral Surgery – We are able to perform tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth removals as long as they are not impacted. We can also do a sinus lift procedure if you are getting implants in your upper jaw.
- TMJ Treatment – Find relief from chronic jaw pain with our TMJ treatment options. In addition to a special oral appliance that will prevent you from biting or clenching your jaw, we may also recommend restorative procedures to align your bite.
Bring your loved ones to a patient-centered practice. Call 616-202-5959 to schedule your appointment with us today at Dorr Family Dentistry in Dorr, MI. You can also request an appointment online.