Show Off Beautiful Teeth With Dental Veneers in Dorr
Nearly half of adults believe a person’s smile is their best feature, regardless of age. Source.
If you’ve always wanted a beautiful smile, you’ll feel better about investing in a procedure that lasts for years. You’ll love dental veneers in Dorr. These thin shells cover up imperfections on your teeth. They should last for at least a decade with good oral care habits – and sometimes years longer. By pursuing this treatment, you will:
- Get the smile you’ve always wanted in about two appointments
- Address dental flaws that bring down your smile’s beauty
- Strengthen weak teeth or fix slightly damaged teeth
- Feel inspired to pursue your dreams
- Have more confidence when interacting with others
Call Dorr Family Dentistry at 616-202-5959 for an appointment. You can visit us as early as 7 a.m. three times a week.
Reveal a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Veneers
Veneers are a versatile solution to many of your cosmetic goals. The process is relatively simple and usually takes only a couple of appointments to complete. Customized shells of toothlike material are created based on the shape, style, and color you want for your smile. Once your veneers are ready, you’ll return for another appointment where we’ll bond them to your teeth. We typically have to remove a bit of enamel from your teeth to make room for your veneers.
When your veneers treatment is complete, you’ll love benefits such as:
- Natural Appearance – Your veneers will look completely natural and blend in perfectly with your other teeth. They are slightly translucent, like natural teeth, so no one will think your new smile looks artificial.
- Stain-Resistant – You won’t have to worry about stains impacting the brightness of your smile. Unlike your natural tooth enamel, veneers aren’t porous. So they won’t get discolored from wine, coffee, berries, or other foods and beverages.
- Easy to Maintain – There’s no need to worry about special upkeep for porcelain veneers. You just brush and floss like normal and visit us for regular checkups.
While a veneers procedure has minimal discomfort, we can use a topical anesthetic to keep your mouth numb while we work. As a result, you won’t feel a thing. If you are particularly nervous, we can offer oral sedation through a small pill to relieve your anxiety.
Find out if dental veneers in Dorr are right for you by calling 616-202-5959 for an appointment.