Repair Your Smile With Lifelike Tooth Fillings in Dorr
About a quarter of adults have untreated cavities. Source.
It’s always much easier to treat a problem when it’s small. Dealing with a small cavity is much simpler than dealing with a seriously decayed tooth. When you come in for your dental checkup, if we spot a cavity, we can repair it with natural-colored tooth fillings in Dorr. With our help, you will:
- Put an end to dental discomfort
- Prevent more extensive damage
- Enjoy a restoration that blends in with your other teeth
- Feel more confident about your smile
Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We have appointments available as early as 7 a.m. three times a week.
Enjoy the Natural Appearance of Composite Fillings
It’s never good news to hear that you have a cavity. However, when you keep up with your regular cleanings and exams, we’ll be able to spot decay in its earliest stages for easier treatment. Luckily, the treatment for a cavity can be relatively simple and is often done in just one appointment. We will numb the area with local anesthesia, and you can also receive oral sedation if you need it.
We use composite material for your fillings, which offers many benefits:
- Looks Natural – This is one of the biggest benefits of using this type of material for your filling. It will blend in easily with your other teeth, so no one will see your dental work when you open your mouth to laugh or talk.
- Less of Your Tooth Removed – Amalgam fillings require us to remove more of your tooth structure in order for the filling to be placed. Composite material retains more of your tooth, which means there is less drilling.
- Bonds Easily – When we fill in your cavity with composite material, it bonds to your tooth much better than a metal filling. You’ll experience fewer instances of your filling coming loose, as a result.
- Mercury-Free – While there is still an ongoing debate about whether mercury is harmful, we err on the side of caution. With non-metal fillings, you aren’t exposed to mercury and can feel confident about your long-term health.
If you are dealing with dental pain, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our tooth fillings in Dorr may be just the solution you need. Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment today.