Show Off Straight Teeth With Clear Aligners in Dorr
Navigating the challenges of wearing braces in middle school or high school is difficult. As an adult, it’s even more of a hurdle. That’s why so many patients love clear aligners in Dorr. It’s a discreet alternative to the metal wires and brackets we know so well. As a result of this treatment solution, you will:
- Pursue orthodontics without feeling self-conscious about treatment
- Wear aligners no one will notice but you
- Easily remove your aligners to practice your oral care routines
- Spend less time in treatment than braces
- Love your smile with straight, even teeth
Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our Savings Plan for discounts on treatment.
Treat Your Smile to a Comfortable Orthodontic Solution
Straight teeth are more than just attractive. They’re healthier, too! Crooked or overlapping teeth can hide bacteria easier. They’re more challenging to clean, which can increase your risk for cavities and other issues. Plus, misaligned teeth can lead to problems with your TMJ. We often recommend clear aligner treatment for patients who struggle with a TMJ disorder.
We use ClearCorrect orthodontics as your clear aligner solution. When you arrive for your consultation, we’ll do an exam and take digital X-rays. It allows us to ensure this treatment is right for you. Cosmetic services, such as veneers, can correct small areas of concern, such as gapped or uneven teeth. If you are a good fit for aligners, here is what you can expect:
- Preparation – We’ll create impressions of your teeth using a digital scanner. Then, we’ll send out that information to create your ClearCorrect aligners. Once ready, you’ll return to our office to pick up your aligners and begin treatment.
- Treatment – You’ll wear your aligners for about 22 hours per day. However, you can remove them to brush your teeth or enjoy a meal. We’ll need to see you for progress checkups every six weeks or so. Fortunately, those appointments will go much easier than if you were wearing braces.
- Results – Most patients will conclude their treatment in about 12 to 18 months. However, everyone is unique. Your dentist will discuss the length of treatment required for your smile.
Call 616-202-5959 if you are ready for clear aligners in Dorr. You can also request an appointment online.