Sometimes it’s one small thing that you want to change about your smile. With teeth contouring in Dorr, you can address minor dental flaws such as smoothing out a tooth with a pointy edge or correcting uneven or misshapen teeth. It’s a cost-friendly way of making a big cosmetic improvement. You can:
- Smile without feeling self-conscious
- Combine it with other affordable treatments, such as teeth whitening
- Feel confident in social or romantic situations
- Stop covering your mouth when you smile, talk, or laugh
Make an appointment by calling 616-202-5959. We have appointments as early as 7 a.m. available, so you can see us before work or school.
Reshape Your Smile for an Easy Cosmetic Improvement
A contouring treatment is one of the simplest ways of enhancing your smile. It’s such a painless procedure, you likely won’t even need anesthesia. This treatment can:
- Comfortably modify the size and shape of your teeth
- Fix dental damage caused by teeth grinding habits
- Reshape worn-down teeth or general wear-and-tear
Before we begin this treatment, we’ll first do a thorough examination to ensure your smile is in good health. We’ll also discuss some of your other symptoms to determine if you would benefit from our TMJ treatment.
Another simple treatment we can perform is a crown lengthening procedure. This is often done in preparation for dental crowns or veneers. Patients with short teeth, whether it’s due to genetics or teeth grinding habits, may need to have more of their tooth enamel exposed before these procedures can be done. It can also be used simply to make your teeth appear longer for aesthetic purposes. For this treatment, we will:
- Numb your mouth with a local anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing
- Gently recontour your gumline to make your teeth appear longer
- Give you post-op instructions to encourage the healing process
Once the treatment is complete and your mouth has had a chance to heal, you’ll return again for your crown or veneers placement.
Whether you need crown lengthening or teeth contouring in Dorr, you can trust our experienced dental team. Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment.