Some of the most important relationships in our life begin with a smile. Whether it’s a romantic interest or you are interviewing for a job, you want to make a positive impact with those essential first impressions. At Dorr Family Dentistry we’ve seen many people walk into our office feeling self-conscious about their smile, then leave with a bit more confidence in their step. As your cosmetic dentist in Dorr, we can:
- Help you love how you look when you smile
- Address dental imperfections you’ve been trying to hide
- Meet your dental goals within your budget
- Inspire you to practice better oral care routines
- Ensure your smile is both beautiful and healthy
If you are ready to achieve your dream smile, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We have appointments available as early as 7 a.m. Ask about joining our membership club for savings on aesthetic treatments.
Aesthetic Dental Services Will Give You a Timeless Smile
Feeling nervous about how your smile looks is common. In fact, about 20 percent of adults feel anxious about the condition of their mouth. Luckily, there’s something you can do about it. We offer comprehensive cosmetic dental services that will focus on improving areas of your smile that you would like to change. Depending on your unique smile goals, we may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – Eliminate stains with professional whitening treatments you can do from the comfort of home. You’ll get far better results with our products than from anything you buy at the store.
- Dental Veneers – Cover up flaws like chips, cracks, or stubborn stains with veneers. We use ceramic material that blends in naturally with your smile. Properly cared for, veneers can last for a decade or longer.
- Tooth Bonding – If you want a more inexpensive way to disguise imperfections, a bonding treatment may work for you. However, this service doesn’t last as long as veneers and won’t work as well for certain issues.
- Teeth Contouring – We can contour your teeth to smooth out pointy or sharp-edged teeth. You’ll have a more even-looking smile.
- Crown Lengthening – If your teeth are too short for veneers or crowns, we can expose more of your tooth enamel by repositioning your gumline.
- Smile Makeover – If you are interested in several treatments, we can create a customized plan that gives your smile a complete makeover.
There’s no reason to feel nervous when you visit Dorr Family Dentist for your cosmetic needs. We have invested in our patients with technology such as digital X-rays that capture images of your teeth using less radiation than traditional X-rays. We also use intraoral cameras, so you can see what we see. Our topical anesthetic will numb areas of your mouth, so you don’t feel anything while we work. You can also opt for sedation through a small pill if you feel nervous about any treatment.
Meet with a cosmetic dentist in Dorr by calling 616-202-5959 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.