When you have widespread tooth loss or damage impacting the health of your smile, it’s time to get the help of an expert. At our practice, we’ll work with you on a full-mouth reconstruction in Dorr. Your dentist will use several treatments within one plan to rebuild your oral function. We will:
- Give you back a youthful-looking appearance
- Restore your oral function
- Complete your smile with lifelike restorations
- Get your dental health back on track
Let us help you love smiling again by calling 616-202-5959 for an appointment.
We Can Rebuild Your Beautiful Smile
It can be nerve-wracking to take that first step to rebuild your damaged, diseased, or missing teeth. In addition to the anxiety about procedures, you might be worried that you’ll get a lecture or be judged for your smile. That isn’t the case at all! We’re pleased to partner with you on improving your smile and your life. If you do have dental anxiety, oral sedation is available.
We’ll start with a full examination and take pictures of your mouth using our digital X-ray equipment and intraoral camera. Then with your input, Dr. Dudzik will plan your reconstruction procedure. Your treatments may include:
- Restorative Procedures – We’ll use tooth fillings to repair cavities or create same-day dental crowns to repair significant damage.
- Teeth Replacement – You can replace missing teeth with bridges, either anchored to healthy teeth or to implants. Our dentures options can also replace full arches of teeth.
- Dental Implants – We can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. These artificial tooth roots will give you back your natural bite function and stimulate your jaw to prevent bone loss. If you are getting implants in your upper jaw, we may need to perform a sinus lift to make room for implants.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of an infection in your gums, we’ll restore your oral health with a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing.
- Tooth Extraction – While we strive to save your teeth whenever possible, we may need to perform an extraction to protect other healthy teeth. If that’s the case, we’ll gently remove the tooth, then discuss your replacement options.
To enjoy smiling again, call 616-202-5959 to make an appointment to discuss a full-mouth reconstruction in Dorr.