Let Your Smile Shine With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Dorr
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Even if you brush twice a day and floss at least once, you still need the help of professionals to keep your smile healthy. Our dental cleanings and exams in Dorr go beyond what’s on the surface of your teeth and gums. We address underlying issues you can’t see with the naked eye, such as early stages of gum disease. By visiting Dorr Family Dentistry, you can:
- Catch problems early on before they require restorative treatments
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Feel confident about the state of your smile
- Benefit from our use of dental technology, such as digital X-rays
- Talk to us about your smile goals and challenges
Schedule your appointment by calling 616-202-5959. We offer appointments as early as 7 a.m. three days a week.
Protect Your Oral Health With Thorough Cleanings & Exams
When you come in for a dental checkup, we want you to feel right at home with our team. Our relationship-focused atmosphere puts you first, so you feel confident about discussing your dental concerns with us. Here is what you can expect at your initial visit:
- Comprehensive Exam – We will do a full-mouth exam and look for signs of cavities, gum disease, and other issues. We also take digital X-rays and capture photos of your mouth with our intraoral cameras.
- Detailed Cleaning – We’ll remove any plaque and tartar that has built up on your teeth. We may also suggest preventive services such as dental sealants or fluoride treatment if your teeth need an extra layer of protection against bacteria.
- Problem-Focused Exam – If you have a particular problem you are visiting us about, you’ll meet with your dentist before our hygiene team. He’ll create a treatment plan that addresses your concerns and gets your smile back in excellent shape.
- Modern Dental Technology – You’ll discover that we use the most up-to-date dental technology to make your visits go smoother. Digital X-rays capture detailed images of your mouth, and intraoral cameras allow us to share images with you so you better understand your dental issues. We use ultrasonic cleaning technology so cleanings are quicker and involve less scraping.
If you or your loved ones need dental cleanings and exams in Dorr, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We can’t wait to see your smile!