Getting the dental care you need doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, when you choose Dorr Family Dentistry, we make it as easy as possible for you to love your smile again. You’ll receive personalized treatments from a compassionate dental team in Dorr that always puts patients first. As our patient, you’ll benefit from:
- Comprehensive dental care with services for all stages of life
- Sedation with a small pill that will relieve your dental anxiety
- The latest in dental technology, such as digital X-rays and our CEREC® system for same-day crowns
- A caring dentist who wants you to feel comfortable while you are with us
- Early morning appointments, so you can get treatment before work or school
- Our membership club to help you afford treatments and enjoy savings
We’d love to see your smile! Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment.
Prioritize Your Oral Health With Quality Dentistry
When you come in for your first appointment, we’ll take time to get to know you, your oral health and medical history, and your personal goals. We’ll also discuss any immediate needs that require the help of your dentist right away. Part of your first appointment will include getting images through digital X-rays and photos with an intraoral camera. We’ll also do periodontal charting to measure your gum health.
You and your loved ones will benefit from many services, such as:
- General dental care, including cleanings, exams, dry mouth treatment, gum disease treatment, and mouthguards
- Cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, or a complete smile makeover
- Restorative dentistry with fillings, dental crowns, bridges, or dentures
- Dental implants to pair with your new restorations so you can enjoy better oral function
- Oral surgery for any necessary tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth removal
- TMJ treatment if you want relief from chronic jaw pain and teeth grinding
Our compassionate dental team in Dorr looks forward to seeing you and your loved ones at our practice. Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment or request an appointment online.