While implants are an ideal way to replace a full arch of missing teeth, it can be a lengthy process. That’s why so many patients love All-on-4® dental implants in Dorr. This process uses fewer implants but offers the same amazing benefits:
- Strengthens your bite so you no longer have to limit the foods you love
- Keeps a full arch of teeth in place without having to worry about slippery adhesive
- Prevents bone loss in your jaw and keeps your mouth healthy
- Gives you confidence back in your smile
If you want to find out if this dental implant option is right for you, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. three times a week.
Secure Your New Teeth With Our All-on-4 Option
The phrase “All-on-4” refers to the number of implants that are placed per arch. Unlike a traditional implant procedure that use eight implants to secure dentures, this process uses only four. Dr. Dudzik will use 3-D cone beam technology to capture detailed images of your mouth and plan this implant treatment.
You can expect many benefits from full-arch implants:
- Faster Procedure – Because we use fewer implants, this treatment is quicker to complete. You’ll experience less time in the dentist’s chair and fewer follow-up appointments.
- Quicker Healing – Since it’s less invasive, the healing time isn’t as long either.
- Less Cost – Since your dentist places only four implants, the cost of the procedure is less than other full-mouth teeth replacement options with implants.
- More Enjoyment of Food – An All-on-4 in your upper jaw leaves your palate exposed. This means your new teeth have a more natural feel. It also gives you the ability to taste your food more fully.
We understand if you are nervous about All-on-4 treatment. We offer oral sedation through a small pill. You’ll take it before you arrive for a sense of calm and relaxation during your appointment. You will need to arrange for a ride home afterward since the pill’s effects last for several hours.
If you are ready for all the benefits that All-on-4® dental implants in Dorr can give you call, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment.