Whether you are a child getting the first dental checkup or you are an older adult interested in implants, everyone has unique dental needs. That’s why you want the help of a family dentist in Dorr. We personalize your care based upon your age, goals, lifestyle habits, and oral and overall health histories. By choosing our practice, you and your loved ones can:
- Feel confident your smiles are in good hands
- Enjoy a lifetime of good oral health, starting at a young age
- Benefit from modern dental technology such as digital X-rays and same-day crowns
- Get help ASAP for emergency dental needs
- Set goals so you have the smiles you’ve always wanted
Make an appointment by calling 616-202-5959. We’re located near schools such as Dorr Elementary School, Sycamore Elementary, and St. Stanislaus School.
Keep Your Loved Ones’ Smiles Healthy With Family Dental Care
Bringing your child to the dentist early on can set them up for good oral care throughout their life. Bringing all of your loved ones to one location also makes it easier for you to keep track of appointments and everyone’s records. You’ll find we offer services for every stage of life:
- General dental care to prevent oral health problems as they arise
- Cosmetic dentistry so you can have the attractive smile you’ve always wanted
- Restorative dental care to repair damaged or diseased teeth or replace missing teeth
- Dental implants to give your new teeth a natural feel and function
- Emergency dental care for help ASAP when you are in pain
- Oral surgery to make you a candidate for implants or to extract teeth that are harmful to your oral and overall health
- TMJ treatment so your jaw can heal, and you avoid damaging your teeth from grinding habits
We also focus on making your appointments as comfortable and stress-free as possible. We use dental technology such as 3-D imaging to plan your treatments and precisely diagnose oral health problems. This makes for easier appointments and more successful outcomes.
If you suffer from anxiety, we have sedation available through a small pill that you can take before you arrive. You’ll enjoy a complete sense of calm and feel more relaxed.
If you are in need of a family dentist in Dorr, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We are open as early as 7 a.m. to fit in with your busy schedule. You can also request an appointment online.