Living with a damaged smile can feel discouraging. Social situations probably seem awkward since you may feel self-conscious about your smile, and mealtimes aren’t as enjoyable since you can’t eat all your favorite foods. As your restorative dentist in Dorr, we can help you enjoy your smile again. At Dorr Family Dentistry, we can:
- Put a stop to your dental pain
- Restore the health and beauty of your smile
- Make food more pleasurable to enjoy again
- Give you back your confidence
- Repair your natural oral function with lifelike restorations
If you are in pain, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We have early morning appointments available three times a week. Ask about joining our membership club to save on restorative services.
Restorative Dental Care Will Renew Your Smile’s Appearance & Function
There’s no reason to feel embarrassed about the condition of your mouth. When you visit our dental team for restorative care needs, we won’t judge you for the state of your smile. Instead, we’re pleased that you are getting the necessary treatment to get your oral health back on track. During your appointment, we’ll start out with a complete exam and take any necessary digital X-rays to understand the underlying issue. Depending on what we find, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored fillings instead of amalgam fillings to repair cavities or small areas of damage. They will blend in with your other teeth, so no one has to know they are there.
- Inlays or Onlays – With our CEREC system, we can create these partial crowns in just one visit. They can repair cavities that are too large for a filling, but too small for a crown.
- Dental Crown – Your dental crown will be made in a single appointment with our CEREC technology. Made of lifelike ceramic materials, it will look natural in your mouth.
- Dental Bridge – We’ll fill in the gaps in your smile with a bridge. It can be anchored to nearby healthy teeth or to dental implants, for a stronger bite.
- Dentures – We offer full or partial dentures to give you a complete set of healthy-looking teeth. We can also anchor them to dental implants, so you’ll have better oral function and won’t have to worry about slippery adhesive.
If you are nervous about treatment, there’s no need to be. We use modern dental technology, such as 3-D imaging and intraoral cameras, to plan and prepare for your restorations. We also use a topical anesthetic to numb areas of your mouth, so you don’t feel a thing. If you are particularly nervous, we have oral sedation available. You’ll take it before your treatment, so you’ll feel calm and relaxed.
Need help from a restorative dentist in Dorr? Call 616-202-5959 for an appointment or request an appointment online.