The health of your smile plays an important part in your overall health. By eliminating harmful bacteria, plaque, and tartar build-up inside your mouth, your whole body benefits. However, you can only do so much on your own with brushing and flossing. That’s why you need general dentistry in Dorr. With our help, you can:
- Enjoy long-term oral and overall health
- Love the appearance of your smile
- Stay on top of potential problems before they become a dental emergency
- Improve your at-home oral hygiene habits
If you haven’t had a checkup in the last six months, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. three times a week.
General Dental Care Services Keep Your Smile in Good Shape
Many of the dental issues we see come through our doors are almost entirely avoidable. This is why we encourage patients to visit us twice a year for a regular cleaning and exam. Our general dental services are all about prevention. They allow us to stay ahead of the oral health problems that will require more extensive care.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll remove the tartar and plaque that has accumulated on your teeth. Then we’ll examine your mouth for underlying issues that require our attention, such as gum disease or tooth decay.
- Dry Mouth – If you are struggling with chronic dry mouth, we can recommend products you can use at home to alleviate the problem.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of gum disease, your hygienist will perform a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing to eliminate the infection.
- Mouthguards – Whether you play sports or grind your teeth, we can create a customized mouthguard that will protect your smile from damage.
To find out all the ways general dentistry in Dorr can keep your smile healthy, call 616-202-5959 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.